- Michele Bachmann promises $2 a gallon gas under a Bachmann Administration. Well, if everybody lines up for tankfuls to drive out of the country if that should ever happen, that could lower the price, I think.
- Gov. Paul Walker took bargaining rights away. Wisconsin lost 8,200 private sector jobs and 12,500 total. Last month.
- Rev. Gov. Rick Perry is a nonbeliever. He doesn't believe in evolution, he doesn't believe humans are at all responsible for global warming, he doesn't believe that it makes any difference if the vast majority of the 38% of American jobs created since June 2009 that were created in Texas are either minimum-wage or state jobs and he doesn't believe that evolution is not taught in Texas.
- Donald Trump and Shecky Palin are bitching about President Obama having spent 70 vacation days in his first 31 months in office. The previous occupant had rung up 223 by that time.
- John Huntsman is having descension in his campaign. Wait, what? John Huntsman? Isn't that the guy from the "I'm a PC, I'm a Mac" commercials?
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Holy Batshit, Bachmann
The latest from the right: